Chop Suey Recipe
Daily Value: 13%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||61µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 tablespoonss oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoonss Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoonss cornstarch
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 4 teaspoonss minced garlic
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onions
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 6 ouncess fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, wiped clean and thinly sliced
- 4 ouncess mung bean sprouts, well rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (5-ounce) can water chestnuts, well drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese hot chili paste