Chipotle Offering Free Entrée in Super Bowl Promotion
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Chipotle, the chain best known for its gargantuan burritos, is offering a quality promotion this year that could set you up with a free entrée.
Here’s the deal: If you buy six or more burritos on Super Bowl Sunday and come back with your receipt before Feb. 28, you’ll be entitled to a free burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos, according to Brand Eating.
This is the same as the promotion that they ran last year, which apparently worked well. Super Bowl Sunday is one day each year when every fast-food chain is angling for big sales, largely due to the fact that people tend to have lots of friends over and aren’t particularly concerned about calorie (or alcohol) intake.
If you noticed that the promo image says, “"The super big internationally televised professional football bowl game party in a box," well, that’s just their tongue-in cheek response to not being allowed to use the term "Super Bowl" due to licensing issues.
Either way: Buy six burritos on Super Bowl Sunday, come back before the end of the month, and get a free one.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts