- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Chipotle Offering Free Entrée in Super Bowl Promotion
Recipe of the day
- Man Sues In-N-Out Burger for Allegedly Serving Him Meth in His Drink
- Is There Really Such a Thing as a Good Turkey Burger?
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
Chipotle, the chain best known for its gargantuan burritos, is offering a quality promotion this year that could set you up with a free entrée.
Here’s the deal: If you buy six or more burritos on Super Bowl Sunday and come back with your receipt before Feb. 28, you’ll be entitled to a free burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos, according to Brand Eating.
This is the same as the promotion that they ran last year, which apparently worked well. Super Bowl Sunday is one day each year when every fast-food chain is angling for big sales, largely due to the fact that people tend to have lots of friends over and aren’t particularly concerned about calorie (or alcohol) intake.
If you noticed that the promo image says, “"The super big internationally televised professional football bowl game party in a box," well, that’s just their tongue-in cheek response to not being allowed to use the term "Super Bowl" due to licensing issues.
Either way: Buy six burritos on Super Bowl Sunday, come back before the end of the month, and get a free one.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts