Chili's Adding Pizza and More News
Recipe of the day
- If You Eat These Mushrooms, You Will Probably Die
- Why Are Sliders Called Sliders?
- New Diet Food? Shrinking Food Pore Size Could Cut Down on Salt and Fat Intake
- Confessions of a Closet Spam-Eater: Why Love for Spam Should Be Unabashed
- In Remembering the 'First Foodie,' Remember Who Really Cooked His Food
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Chili's Pizza: The restaurant chain is reportedly adding pizza onto the menu to boost profitability. [Dallas News]
McDonald's 300-Billionth Burger: The chain was estimated to crack 300 billion burgers this year (it reached 247 billion by March 2010), but it looks like dropping sales will delay the landmark. [WSJ]
Ballpark Gum: In serious Willy Wonka fashion, Ballpark Gum apparently comes in the flavors peanuts, hot dog, and beer. [Foodista]
Guy Fieri's Birthday: The king of Flavortown celebrated his birthday yesterday, so here's a nice roundup of Fieri getting jazzed up over things like taquitos. [Buzzfeed]
Eggs Within Eggs: Creepy videos of eggs within eggs to kick off your Wednesday. Nothing is better than mutant eggs in the morning. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts