- Fried Chicken Day
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Avocado
- 30 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated onion
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
These bite-sized tomatoes are like a mini serving of guacamole, and are given an extra kick with curry powder and chili powder.
Cut thin slices off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with all the spices until smooth. Fill the tomatoes with avocado mixture. Serve chilled or at room temperature.