Chefs Share Their Favorite Miami Restaurants
Chefs and TV Hosts like Rachael Ray, Emeril Lagasse, Marc Murphy and more share their picks
Recipe of the day
- D.O.M.: A Must-Have Restaurant Experience in Brazil
- Cancún, Las Vegas, and NYC: Top 3 Destinations for American Travelers in 2015
- Huntington Beach, Calif.: America’s Most Wallet-Friendly Food City
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2013
Miami has become a culinary destination over the years, and no one is more aware of the great food in the city than chefs. We caught up with a number of our favorite chefs and television hosts while at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival this year to get their recommendations for where to eat when we head south. Marc Murphy of Food Network and Landmarc says, "The first thing I do is head straight to Joe’s Stone Crab. That’s one of my favorite places." Tim Love also gave a shout-out to the classic crab shack.
Rachael Ray aims for something a bit more healthy, hitting up Escopazzo. "It was one of the first all-organic restaurnats, for over 20 years," she says. "So that’s always one of my favorite stops here.” Food Network perennial Emeril Lagasse noted that he had lunch at The Dutch and he had snacks at the Loews Hotel. He also suggests the Meat Market. Yardbird was another favorite, mentioned by Food Network’s Amanda Freitag and The Marrow’s Harold Dieterle.
For more recommendations, watch the video above!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts