- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Sam Talbot Shows How to Cook for Your Date
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- An Over-the-Top Burger Bar for Your Labor Day Party
- Let Your Slow Cooker Do the Work While You Enjoy Your Guests:10 Hands-Off Recipes
- Beyond S'mores: 10 Toasted Marshmallow Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
- Foods Your Guests Will Obsess Over
- Brunch: Ruining Lunch or a Great Excuse to Start Drinking Early on a Sunday?
Someone wise once said that "the key to a man's heart is in his stomach." Well, if that's the case, then we better get in the kitchen. What better way to woo a gentleman than with a gentleman chef, Sam Talbot, demonstrating the ABCs of culinary romance with pan-roasted shrimp, whole-wheat linguine, and an avocado salad.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts