Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Although we are still buzzing from the announcement of the royal baby earlier this week, there are still plenty of other things that deserve a raised glass as well.
If we missed a person or event, sound off in the comments or tweet at us @TheDailyMeal!
He we go — raise your glass to:
Cheers to… the New York Knicks beating the Miami Heat — in Miami, without Carmelo Anthony. Condolences to you, King James. [NBA]
Cheers to… the most popular baby of 2013, the future baby of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton — and to the killer baby shower that is sure to be thrown by sister Pippa.[HuffPo]
Cheers to… the most gorgeous baby of 2012, Vivian Lake, yet another unfair offspring from Gisele and Tom Brady. [E!]
Cheers to… Taylor Swift, the serial dater. You go girl, keep trying until you get it right. There’s a ton of frogs, right? [MTV]
Cheers to… Neil Patrick Harris hanging out with the Obamas. [Celebuzz]
Cheers to… A great manager, Scooter Braun — way to stick up for the Biebs and his Grammy snub. [Billboard]
Cheers to… Channing Tatum taking a rest in 2013. You deserve it after all your hard abs — er — work. [EW]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts