Check Out Guy Fieri's Jewelry Line
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
His "kewl" line consists of a star-studded dog tag, bracelet, and cuff links, "the real deal bling." It looks like Opensky is selling the chunky, black and silver works at a discount (with the original price at $75.)
Watch Fieri below with Matt from Room 101 Jewelry.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts