Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||79µg||20%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces.
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Recipe DetailsPrep: 10 min
Total time: 45 min
Servings: 8 servings