Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Daily Value: 9%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||76µg||19%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces.
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Recipe DetailsPrep: 10 min
Total time: 45 min
Servings: 8 servings