California Sea Bass with Citrus Jalapeño Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
Daily Value: 10%
Sugar-Conscious, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||8µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||13g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Using fresh, simple ingredients, this healthy, flavorful entrée takes less than 20 minutes to prepare.
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for the fish
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 5 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (any combination of dill, flat-leaf parsley, thyme, cilantro, or basil)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-7 ounces pieces of white sea bass
Whisk first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly pour in the olive oil, reserving 1 tablesppon, while whisking to emulsify the vinaigrette. Stir in jalapeño and herbs. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while preparing fish.
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Brush fish with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just opaque in center, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Top with the vinaigrette and serve.