Cabot Creamery Launches Holiday Dinner Party Contest
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
If you live in New York and have enough room in your apartment for 10 friends, then listen up: the folks at Cabot Cheddar want to hook you up with a fully catered party, with the theme of your choice, absolutely free.
Until midnight on Dec. 31, New Yorkers can enter to win the party by filling out this form. Three winners will be chosen, and they’ll get all the goods to throw a "Friendsgiving" for 10 with their choice of theme: BBQ, Comfort Food, or "Foodie Fare." The menu will be devised by Cabot Creamery's chef, Jimmy Kennedy, from River Run restaurant in Vermont.
For those who don’t win the Grand Prize, there’s still something in store: 10 other entrants will win a fully stocked Cabot gift basket, loaded up with lots and lots of cheese.
It’s the season of giving, but it’s nice to be on the receiving end as well. Especially when it’s a free catered party!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts