Burger King Rolling Out New Menu Items
Recipe of the day
- The 15 Biggest Failed Restaurant Chains
- McDonald’s Finally Announces Plans to Test All-Day Breakfast, Beginning in April
- Jose Andres Opens a Fast-Casual Restaurant on a Lucky College Campus
- Taco Bell Is Testing Super-Spicy Ghost Pepper and Habanero Sauces
- Unsuccessful Pizza Restaurant Busted for Trafficking Drugs
There are a few new items heading for the menu at Burger King in 2013, and GrubGrade has spotted some of them.
First, there’s the Molten Fudge Bites and Sundae, a chocolaty concoction of gooey nuggets resembling Dunkin’ Donuts’ Munchkins served alongside an ice cream sundae topped with caramel and chocolate sauce. There’s also a new Philly Chicken Sandwich on the way, which looks like an oblong fried chicken patty topped with cheese, peppers, and onions. Also, the Italian Chicken Sandwich, which has been served on and off for many years, will be making its triumphant return to Burger King this year. Essentially a chicken parm, it’s a fried chicken breast topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. Next up is a new take on chicken nuggets, and finally, the popular cheesy tots are making their return.
At the moment, these items are being tested in several markets, but you most likely will be able to find them at your local outpost of the burger giant within a couple months.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts