Burger King Japan Offers All-You-Can-Eat Burgers and Fries
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
All-you-can-eat fast food: insane or genius? Apparently, Burger King Japan thinks it's a brilliant idea. In honor of Burger King Japan's fifth anniversary, the fast-food chain is offering an all-you-can-eat special for a limited time only.
But act fast! The 30-minute ticker begins right after you purchase your black bun Whopper meal and get your receipt. Diners must finish their entire black bun Whopper meal before starting the endless Burger King buffet. To top it off, diners must show proof of their accomplishment by bringing all empty wrappers up to the register before gorging on the all-you-can-eat special.
Tayler Stein is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @TaylerSteinTDM.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts