Burger King Japan Offers All-You-Can-Eat Burgers and Fries
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- NYC Wine & Food Fest Returns with Midnight Jazz Breakfast, the Art of Sushi, and More
- The Winners of the 2015 Memphis in May World BBQ Cooking Contest
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
All-you-can-eat fast food: insane or genius? Apparently, Burger King Japan thinks it's a brilliant idea. In honor of Burger King Japan's fifth anniversary, the fast-food chain is offering an all-you-can-eat special for a limited time only.
But act fast! The 30-minute ticker begins right after you purchase your black bun Whopper meal and get your receipt. Diners must finish their entire black bun Whopper meal before starting the endless Burger King buffet. To top it off, diners must show proof of their accomplishment by bringing all empty wrappers up to the register before gorging on the all-you-can-eat special.
Tayler Stein is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @TaylerSteinTDM.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts