- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Burger King Japan Offers All-You-Can-Eat Burgers and Fries
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
All-you-can-eat fast food: insane or genius? Apparently, Burger King Japan thinks it's a brilliant idea. In honor of Burger King Japan's fifth anniversary, the fast-food chain is offering an all-you-can-eat special for a limited time only.
Diners who order a black bun Whopper meal between Nov. 17 and 21, from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m., can indulge in all-you-can-eat hamburgers, french fries, or onion rings for 30 minutes.
But act fast! The 30-minute ticker begins right after you purchase your black bun Whopper meal and get your receipt. Diners must finish their entire black bun Whopper meal before starting the endless Burger King buffet. To top it off, diners must show proof of their accomplishment by bringing all empty wrappers up to the register before gorging on the all-you-can-eat special.
Tayler Stein is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @TaylerSteinTDM.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts