Broccoli Cheez-It Soufflé Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||87µg||22%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This recipe proves that all you need is a little imagination when it comes to Cheez-Its. For this casserole, they serve as a crunchy, cheesy crust to a creamy broccoli filling.
- Two 10-ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven 400 degrees.
Cook the broccoli as directed on package and drain.
Combine the soup, eggs, mayonnaise, onion, and cheese, and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the broccoli. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray and add broccoli mixture. Top with the crushed Cheez-Its and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the mixture is bubbling and the Cheez-Its are lightly golden.