- 4 large tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 Cup shredded Cheddar
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- One 16-ounce can vegetarian baked beans, warmed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
- Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
- Apple Cinnamon Walnut Muffins
- Granola and Greek Yogurt Parfaits
- Black Pepper and Sea Salt Salmon
- Cholula Chicken Tacos with Feta
- Kamut with Andouille Chicken and Turkey Sausage, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Kale
- Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Salad
- Italian Sausage with Balsamic Tomatoes, Arugula, Tomatillos, and Feta
- White Clam Sauce
These breakfast burritos are fresh, easy, and absolutely delicious. You can serve them hot, or save them in the refrigerator for later.
Lay out the tortillas and top with cheese. Next, add the eggs, beans, avocado, tomato, and cilantro. Wrap, and enjoy!
Calories per serving:456 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.