Bradley Cooper Wants to Come to Your Party
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The so-called "sexiest man alive" and star of hit movies like The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, and Wet Hot American Summer, Cooper insists that he's just an ordinary everyday nerd looking for a pleasant soirée where plain-looking women and intellectually challenging gay men will talk to him as an equal and not ask him questions about Renée Zellweger. Declaring TheDailyMeal.com to be his favorite web site ever, Cooper has implored our editors to help him liven up his social life. "Hey, just ask, and I'll probably be there," he says. "I'll even bring the beer."
Anticipating that not everyone will find Cooper his or her type, TDM editors have also reached out to swimsuit-friendly supermodel Kate Upton, who has agreed to attend user parties as well, with one proviso: "No beer, boys," the buxom beauty warns. "I'm a SoBe Yumberry Pomegranate kind of gal."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts