Bozo the Clown Restaurant in the Works and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Bozo the Clown Restaurant: Apparently the guys behind Dave & Buster's have decided to launch a restaurant concept based on Bozo, The World’s Most Famous Clown. Scary, or fun? [Restaurant News]
Twitter Reacts to Pete Wells' Guy Fieri Review: Pete Wells' super snarky review of Guy Fieri's first New York restaurant (composed entirely of questions) got some good and bad feedback on Twitter, some with the hashtags "#peoplesuck. #karma." [Grub Street]
Hugh Acheson on Being a Judge: The charming Southern chef claims judging is actually pretty easy. "I just get sat down, fed, and asked to be a jackass. And I’m good at that." [The Hollywood Reporter]
Chicago Michelin Stars: Alinea kept its three stars, L20 gained a second star, Sixteen earned its first star, and Mexique surprised everyone with one star. [Chicago Sun Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts