- World Water Week begins
Bozo the Clown Restaurant in the Works and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Bozo the Clown Restaurant: Apparently the guys behind Dave & Buster's have decided to launch a restaurant concept based on Bozo, The World’s Most Famous Clown. Scary, or fun? [Restaurant News]
Twitter Reacts to Pete Wells' Guy Fieri Review: Pete Wells' super snarky review of Guy Fieri's first New York restaurant (composed entirely of questions) got some good and bad feedback on Twitter, some with the hashtags "#peoplesuck. #karma." [Grub Street]
Hugh Acheson on Being a Judge: The charming Southern chef claims judging is actually pretty easy. "I just get sat down, fed, and asked to be a jackass. And I’m good at that." [The Hollywood Reporter]
Chicago Michelin Stars: Alinea kept its three stars, L20 gained a second star, Sixteen earned its first star, and Mexique surprised everyone with one star. [Chicago Sun Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts