Boston Vegetarian Food Festival Returns
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
The 17th annual Boston Vegetarian Food Festival, presented by the Boston Vegetarian Society, returns Oct. 27 and 28, offering two days filled with a variety of activities aimed at those who have chosen to omit meat from their diets.
Chef Christine Waltermeyer, founder of Natural Kitchen Cooking School and author of The Natural Vegan Cookbook and chef Terry Walters, author of Clean Food and Clean Start, will host cooking demonstrations on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, respectively. Other speakers contributing to the festival include John Schlimm, author of The Tipsy Vegan and Grilling Vegan Style.
The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival will also feature food sampling, grocery and natural food store exhibits, consultations with registered dietitians, and discounted shopping with 120 exhibitors.
Admission to the 17th annual Boston Vegetarian Food Festival is free and includes all events, exhibitors, and presentations.
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts