Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill Considering a Move and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
Food and Hip-Hop: Thank you, Jonathan Gold, for compiling all the food-related rap lyrics to test our hip-hop knowledge. #necessary. [LA Times]
Mesa Grill's New Location?: Bobby Flay may be moving his Union Square restaurant, and suggests that New York real estate wars should be a reality show. We agree. [Grub Street]
Spinach Recall: Thanks to an E.coli scare, spinach from brands Central Market Organics, Full Circle Organic, Marketside Organic, Simple Truth Organic, and Taylor Farms Organic have been recalled. [UPI]
Ray's Hell-Burger Closes: D.C. burger fans are mourning the closing of Ray's Hell-Burger and Ray's Hell-Burger Too, which were reportedly related to landlord disputes. [Washingtonian]
Heinz Sold for $23 Billion: The ketchup giant has agreed to be sold to Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital for $23 billion, plus debt. That's $72.50 a share. [CNBC]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts