Around the Web
- Blue Smoke - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content , or skip to
- Blue Smoke - Gramercy - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content , or
- Blue Smoke BPC - Battery Park City - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to
- More from the web
- Blue Smoke BPC Menu - Battery Park City - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip
- Blue Smoke Menu - Gramercy - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content
- Blue Smoke - Kips Bay - New York - Restaurants Search - The New York Times Log In Register Now Help
Leave the wet wipes at home, restauranteur Danny Meyer adds a cool and upscale spin on the traditionally messy BBQ. We suggest checking out the extras like the bar scene or the jazz club downstairs.
The mac and cheese is crazy. It's the creamiest and cheesiest I've had in the city.
Great service and plenty of room make this our best family barbecue restaurant. Bring the kids for beef ribs, pit beans, dessert cookies.
The New York Times
If someone else is picking up the tab, look for the Pappy Van Winkle on the whiskey menu.
The mac and cheese is amazing
go to blue smoke.
Try the Barbeque Spare Ribs
Danny Meyers very tasty brisket sandwich, mounded neatly with pickles and slaw on a brioche bun, is one of our 101 Best Sandwiches in NY.
Pulled pork and mac 'n cheese! Life doesn't get any better!
Slightly fancy sit-down barbecue. Salt and pepper beef short ribs are the must-order.
...after delicious BBQ go get your dose of live music downstairs at Jazz Standard. Check their site for schedule...
Genius idea for kids: they being you cookie dough in the shape of a pig with sprinkles for the kid to do the decorating, then take it back to kitchen for cooking, and then bring out the cooked cookie.
Try the hush puppies.
Come for lunch. The brisket sandwich (marbeled) is the best thing on the menu.
"A fat, juicy patty served with slabs of smoke-cured bacon will make you leave grinning and content." -Darren Atkins, New York's 10 Best Burgers to Eat Outdoors
The Daily Meal
Classy BBQ joint with tender, juicy brisket and great service and atmosphere.
This place is a vegetarian's nightmare, but pescetarians, the fish is good -- and there's a fine jazz club downstairs.
Great Rib Sampler and a solid Blue Smoke Ale on tap.
This packed barbeque joint is serving up awesome ribs (Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs), perfect mac & cheese and collared greens. Start with the deviled eggs! Jazz music is served on the side.
The Corcoran Group
The $11.95 burger is amazing for lunch. Add cheese and bacon for $1 each.