- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Black Bean Salsa
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- Whole-grain tortilla chips, for serving
Here's a quick, simple, and healthy salsa recipe that takes just minutes to prepare. Serve with whole-grain tortilla chips for a healthy snack or party appetizer. If there is time, refrigerate the salsa overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
See all snack recipes.
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and for best results, chill in the refrigerator overnight. Serve with whole-grain tortilla chips.