Beverly Hills Hotel Hawking $100 Cocktail
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Sure, we have a $100 hot dog and a $100 burger, but let's get a little classier (and boozier) shall we? The Beverly Hills Hotel is celebrating their 100-year-old birthday tomorrow; to kick the party off, they've had their bartender mix up a $100 cocktail.
A special "These Walls are Talking" cocktail list of 10 Hollywood-inspired drinks includes the "100 Year Sidecar," made with Hennessy Xo cognac, Cointreau, lemon juice, and a rim of gold flakes (of course). The price? $100, sans tax or tip (buyers get to keep the cup, however).
There's also a tribute to Marilyn Monroe in "The Norma Jean," a glass of Dom Perignon champagne for $86, while the other eight cocktails hover at the $17 priceline, with names like "The Rat Pack."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts