- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Beurre & Sel Cookies Now Shipping Nationwide
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Infamous New York Fugitives Sprinkled Pepper in Their Tracks to Fool Bloodhounds, Unsuccessfully
- Restaurant Employee Arrested for Recording Women in the Bathroom
- What Ever Happened to the Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at a Shuttered Care Facility? We Called Them This Week to Find Out
- Police Arrest Walmart Streaker Who Doused Himself in Milk
- Bring Sexy Back with These Libido-Boosting Foods
Ever since chef Dorie Greenspan and her son Josh launched Beurre & Sel several months ago in Manhattan’s fabled Essex Street Market, her wildly creative cookies have taken off and become a cult favorite among the cookie cognoscenti. Just in time for the holidays, they’ve launched nationwide shipping.
Cookies available online include "Classics" and the "Cocktail Collection. "Classics" are sweet cookies such as the French-Vanilla Sablés (butter shortbread with sparkling sugar), World Peace Cookies (Valrhona chocolate and fleur de sel), and Espresso-Chocolate Sablés (tender shortbread, flavored with espresso and chunks of bittersweet chocolate). There’s also the signature "jammer," a French jam and streusel-topped shortbread cookie, and savory Rosemary Parmesan cookies with toasted pecans.
Geared toward adults, the "Cocktail Collection" includes a selection of bite-size cookies in varieties like Cocoa-Cayenne, Sesame Sea Salt, which are meant to be eaten with wine and cocktails.
The cookies come in custom-designed "stacks," and there’s a minimum of $20 per order. They can be ordered online at beurreandsel.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts