- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
Beurre & Sel Cookies Now Shipping Nationwide
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Man Calls Police On Cat Who Ate His Bacon: ‘I Want to Press Charges’
- Denver Police Are Giving Out Free Pizza for Citizens Caught ‘Doing Something Right’
- These Police Officers Are Handing Out Dairy Queen Blizzards Instead of Tickets
- Bear Killed After Breaking Into House to Eat Cat Food and Peppermint Patties
- This Man Traded His iPhone for a Bite of Pepperoni Pizza
Ever since chef Dorie Greenspan and her son Josh launched Beurre & Sel several months ago in Manhattan’s fabled Essex Street Market, her wildly creative cookies have taken off and become a cult favorite among the cookie cognoscenti. Just in time for the holidays, they’ve launched nationwide shipping.
Cookies available online include "Classics" and the "Cocktail Collection. "Classics" are sweet cookies such as the French-Vanilla Sablés (butter shortbread with sparkling sugar), World Peace Cookies (Valrhona chocolate and fleur de sel), and Espresso-Chocolate Sablés (tender shortbread, flavored with espresso and chunks of bittersweet chocolate). There’s also the signature "jammer," a French jam and streusel-topped shortbread cookie, and savory Rosemary Parmesan cookies with toasted pecans.
Geared toward adults, the "Cocktail Collection" includes a selection of bite-size cookies in varieties like Cocoa-Cayenne, Sesame Sea Salt, which are meant to be eaten with wine and cocktails.
The cookies come in custom-designed "stacks," and there’s a minimum of $20 per order. They can be ordered online at beurreandsel.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts