The Best Wine Shops in Denver
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Many transplants to Colorado consider the liquor laws here odd. For instance, every bar is required to serve food and no liquor store proprietor is allowed to own more than one liquor license. This last law, while disconcerting to some people who are used to buying alcohol at grocery chains, creates an environment where small batch brewers, distillers, and vintners thrive.
It is the unique wines from small sustainable producers who create artisanal wines at great values that find shelf space in Denver. And it is our wine merchants, who share their love of the drinkability of wine with their customers in straightforward language, that make buying wine in Denver fun.
— Cassi Clark Ward-Hunt, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts