The Best Wine Shops in Denver
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Many transplants to Colorado consider the liquor laws here odd. For instance, every bar is required to serve food and no liquor store proprietor is allowed to own more than one liquor license. This last law, while disconcerting to some people who are used to buying alcohol at grocery chains, creates an environment where small batch brewers, distillers, and vintners thrive.
It is the unique wines from small sustainable producers who create artisanal wines at great values that find shelf space in Denver. And it is our wine merchants, who share their love of the drinkability of wine with their customers in straightforward language, that make buying wine in Denver fun.
— Cassi Clark Ward-Hunt, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts