Best Value Wines to Buy
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Wine prices getting you down? Tired of feeling like you’re getting screwed every time you buy a bottle of wine? Well, there are options. I’m not saying that you can get the same wine for less, but you can get a similar wine for less! And you know what, sometimes that less expensive wine even tastes better!
What many people seem to forget is that part of the appeal, to collectors of course, of the great wines of the world is their ability to age. This often means that a great wine can suck in its youth, while a less expensive wine, which is created with near-term consumption in mind, can deliver a great experience as soon as you pop the cork.
So take a look at these options that you may have not considered. And while you’re at it, consider this, more than nine out of every 10 bottles of wine purchased in the U.S. is consumed within 24 hours of purchase. Don’t get caught up in the whole great wine web. Drink what you like, and drink well for less. Don’t drink that, drink this!
— Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts