The Best Margaritas in Town: Berryhill Baja Grill
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
It's not just the "fresh-mex" food that keeps people coming back to Houston's 12 locations of Berryhill Baja Grill — it's the award-winning margaritas and drinks that keep the bars crowded.
Jeff Anon, the current CEO of Berryhill Hot Tamales Corp., recently shared with Houston Culture Map that the margarita recipe at Berryhill is a classic, thanks to its high-end silver tequila and (secret) mixture of fresh juices. "Berryhill's margarita recipe has been the same since day one," Anon told Culture Map.
On top of the margarita menu, there's the frozen screwdriver menu. The most popular? The "Screw the Moon" screwdriver, a Blue Moon beer tipped upside down in a frozen screwdriver. (Yes, please!) Another popular drink, the Baja Breeze, takes vodka or rum with Berryhill's special fresh-squeezed mint lemonade. No matter what, there's no shortage of drinks at Berryhill.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts