The Best Cocktail Books of 2012
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Spirit and cocktail geeks are just like wine and food geeks. We love to play with our respective toys, but also love to read about them. This year, some truly phenomenal cocktail books came out, and whether you need a gift for a cocktail-loving friend, or just a good read for yourself, these books are a great find.
With all the changing trends in the cocktail world, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with what people are sipping on at any given time. And while it is hard for a published book to keep up with the times, these books are great if you have missed out on any of the year’s cocktail ins and outs. 2012 was a great year for the tippler world, and any cocktail geek will go crazy over any and all of these!
Check out these cocktail books from the past year, and let us know what you think of them. Cheers, and happy reading!
— Sara Kay, The Spir.it
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts