Best Christmas Cookies for the Season
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Everyone loves to make Christmas cookies this time of year. In fact, if you are like me, you like to make a wide variety of cookies to swap with friends (or hoard in your pantry). Who can make just one recipe when there are so many good ones to choose from?!
Here at Babble we all like to jump on board with the Christmas cookie baking spirit and bake our hearts out. To that end I’ve rounded up all of our favorites for you to enjoy. We’ve got everything here from classic sugar cutout cookies to spicy gingersnaps to the more unusual, but amazing, Satsuma Cranberry Sable.
There are even gluten-free options, so everyone can get in on the fun. So treat yourself and your family this holiday season and bake up a few festive and delicious treats and enjoy! Check out our slideshow to start brainstorming cookie ideas.
— TheNaptimeChef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts