The Best Bar Menus in America
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
Who says bar food has to be salty and greasy? Fine dining and drinking go hand in hand, and plenty of high-end establishments have opened up casual lounges and bars, where the menu doesn't falter but the dress code drops a notch.
From New York City's Le Bernardin to Los Angeles' Red Medicine, restaurant and bars are less of a gimmick, especially when the menu is there to almost outshine the drinks. Click through our slideshow to view the best bar menus across the country.[slideshow:
More From Details:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts