The Best Bar Menus in America
Recipe of the day
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
- Yes, Starbucks Does Impact the Real Estate Market, and Here’s Why
- Embattled McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson Steps Down after Difficult Year
Who says bar food has to be salty and greasy? Fine dining and drinking go hand in hand, and plenty of high-end establishments have opened up casual lounges and bars, where the menu doesn't falter but the dress code drops a notch.
From New York City's Le Bernardin to Los Angeles' Red Medicine, restaurant and bars are less of a gimmick, especially when the menu is there to almost outshine the drinks. Click through our slideshow to view the best bar menus across the country.
More From Details:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts