- Simone "Simca" Beck born (1904)
The Best Bar Menus in America
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- It’s Here! Shake Shack Unveils “ChickenShack” Sandwich
- Australian Restaurant Catches Heat After Banning Children Under 7
- The 9 Most Memorable Crimes That Happened at Fast Food Restaurants
- Per Se Owes Workers $500,000 in Unpaid Service Charges, Says New York Attorney General
- Chuck E. Cheese’s, ‘Where a Kid Can Be a Kid,’ Hires Creative Agency to Help Attract More Adults
Who says bar food has to be salty and greasy? Fine dining and drinking go hand in hand, and plenty of high-end establishments have opened up casual lounges and bars, where the menu doesn't falter but the dress code drops a notch.
From New York City's Le Bernardin to Los Angeles' Red Medicine, restaurant and bars are less of a gimmick, especially when the menu is there to almost outshine the drinks. Click through our slideshow to view the best bar menus across the country.
More From Details:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts