- Moldy Cheese Day
The Best Bar Menus in America
Recipe of the day
- Dumpling Restaurant Sues Copycat Rival for Stealing Dozens of Recipes
- This Gourmet Japanese Restaurant Only Serves Canned Food
- Lady Gaga’s Former Personal Chef Opened a Restaurant in New York City
- This is the Best Way to Send Back Food in a Restaurant
- Chef Cesare Casella Is No Longer Associated with Salumeria Rosi
Who says bar food has to be salty and greasy? Fine dining and drinking go hand in hand, and plenty of high-end establishments have opened up casual lounges and bars, where the menu doesn't falter but the dress code drops a notch.
From New York City's Le Bernardin to Los Angeles' Red Medicine, restaurant and bars are less of a gimmick, especially when the menu is there to almost outshine the drinks. Click through our slideshow to view the best bar menus across the country.
More From Details:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts