Ben & Jerry's Takes on Corporations and More News
In today's Media Mix, Brad Paisley's late-night eats, plus legal challenges in NYC's soda ban
Today on The Daily Meal
The Daily Meal's Media Mix brings you the biggest news around the food world.
• Ben & Jerry's Takes on Corporations: A new campaign, to be launched in August, by the ice cream makers focuses on corporate greed and the 1 percent. [Gothamist]
• Brad Paisley Keeps Restaurant Open Late: The country star hung out at Patsy's Italian Restaurant in New York City with his bandmates and family. [People]
• Legal Challenges for Mayor Bloomberg's Soda Ban: Lawsuits are expected to challenge the proposed 16-ounce-and-larger soda ban, most likely from the soda industry. [Reuters]
• Billionaire, Beer Heir Guilty in Hit-and-Run: Andres Santo Domingo, heir to a Columbian brewery, faces a $100 million lawsuit after fleeing the scene from a hit-and-run in New York City. [Fox News]
• China's Bordeaux Sales Slump: After two years of strong sales, the market for French bordeaux in China has dramatically fallen. [Wall Street Journal]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).