- World Water Week begins
Ben & Jerry's Introduces City-Inspired Ice Creams
Recipe of the day
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
To figure out what each city tastes like, the company is asking customers to go online and vote for the ingredients that will appear in each flavor.
What does Portland taste like? The website offers choices between Greek frozen yogurt or ice cream, chocolate or vanilla, caramel or fudge, marshmallows or graham crackers, blueberries or cherries and shortbread or bananas. Each flavor corresponds to a different Portland stereotype such as mustaches vs. beards, bands vs. baristas, etc.
The campaign takes advantage of social media allowing customers to vote via Instagram or by checking into different locations on Foursquare. Portlanders can Instagram photos from Pioneer Courthouse Square and Powell’s City of Books to choose between cinnamon or Portland Roasting coffee.
Voting ends on July 28 and flavors will be available for one day only on August 10 at a community event.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts