Bell Pepper and Snap Pea Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 5%
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||52µg||13%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 2 cups snap peas, larger ones halved
- 2 yellow, orange, or red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large serving bowl, toss the snap peas and bell peppers together. Season with the sesame seeds, sesame oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
Special Designations: Dairy-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).