- M.F.K. Fisher born (1908)
Bell Pepper and Snap Pea Salad
- 2 Cups snap peas, larger ones halved
- 2 yellow, orange, or red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 Tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This simple salad makes the most of all the naturally sweet vegetables that shine in summer. Sugar snap peas and bell peppers are tossed with sesame oil and lemon juice for a refreshing finish. This recipe comes to us from Jen of Domestic Divas.
In a large serving bowl, toss the snap peas and bell peppers together. Season with the sesame seeds, sesame oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!