Baked Radicchio and Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
Serve this appetizer with crusty bread and enjoy.
- 2 medium heads radicchio,cut into 1/4 inch-thick strips
- 1/4 pound goat cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled