Baked Radicchio and Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
Serve this appetizer with crusty bread and enjoy.
- 2 medium heads radicchio,cut into 1/4 inch-thick strips
- 1/4 pound goat cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled