Baked Radicchio and Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
Serve this appetizer with crusty bread and enjoy.
- 2 medium heads radicchio,cut into 1/4 inch-thick strips
- 1/4 pound goat cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled