Baked Radicchio and Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
Serve this appetizer with crusty bread and enjoy.
- 2 medium heads radicchio,cut into 1/4 inch-thick strips
- 1/4 pound goat cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled