- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Bad Boys Smoothie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups low-fat boysenberry yogurt
- ¾ cup passion fruit sorbet
- 1 cup fresh boysenberries, frozen
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, frozen
This stimulating blend of boysenberries and blueberries is a salute to the baddest of all the boys. This smoothie's rich, creamy, magenta appearance reflects its intense berry flavor.
Adapted from "Smoothies: 50 Recipes for High-Energy Refreshment" by Mary Corpening Barber, Sara Corpening, and Lori Lyn Narlock.
Combine the yogurt and sorbet in a blender. Add the boysenberries and blueberries. Blend until smooth and strain through a sieve.