Australian Chef Jason Roberts Joins 'Chew' Crew
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
ABC's kitchen talk show The Chew has hired another chef to join the already overcrowded team. Aussie chef Jason Roberts has signed on as a correspondent, joining Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, and Daphne Oz on the daytime show.
Luckily, Roberts won't be in the kitchen all the time. According to a press release, "As a correspondent, he will travel and share food-related stories from around the country. He will also appear in-studio on occasion." So, he gets to be Anthony Bourdain while everyone else is chatting about healthy eating and cooking in the kitchen.
Check out what Roberts is like on camera here. He seems like a laid-back surfer charmer, which means he'll get along great with the rest of the smiley team.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts