- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Australian Chef Jason Roberts Joins 'Chew' Crew
Recipe of the day
- Former White House Chef, Nutrition Advisor Sam Kass Appointed NBC News Senior Food Analyst
- A Chat with New York Restaurant Entrepreneur Abraham Merchant
- Thomas Keller on the Simplicity of Good Hospitality and What Young Cooks Must Have to Succeed
- The Best Young Culinary Minds: Zagat’s 30 Under 30 List Is Released
- An Interview with French Chef Cesar Troisgros: Part 2
ABC's kitchen talk show The Chew has hired another chef to join the already overcrowded team. Aussie chef Jason Roberts has signed on as a correspondent, joining Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, and Daphne Oz on the daytime show.
Luckily, Roberts won't be in the kitchen all the time. According to a press release, "As a correspondent, he will travel and share food-related stories from around the country. He will also appear in-studio on occasion." So, he gets to be Anthony Bourdain while everyone else is chatting about healthy eating and cooking in the kitchen.
Check out what Roberts is like on camera here. He seems like a laid-back surfer charmer, which means he'll get along great with the rest of the smiley team.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts