Australian Chef Jason Roberts Joins 'Chew' Crew
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
ABC's kitchen talk show The Chew has hired another chef to join the already overcrowded team. Aussie chef Jason Roberts has signed on as a correspondent, joining Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, and Daphne Oz on the daytime show.
Luckily, Roberts won't be in the kitchen all the time. According to a press release, "As a correspondent, he will travel and share food-related stories from around the country. He will also appear in-studio on occasion." So, he gets to be Anthony Bourdain while everyone else is chatting about healthy eating and cooking in the kitchen.
Check out what Roberts is like on camera here. He seems like a laid-back surfer charmer, which means he'll get along great with the rest of the smiley team.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts