Arby's Fires Worker for Fleeing During Robbery and More News
Recipe of the day
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
- Which Came First, Orange the Fruit or Orange the Color?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Worker Fired for Fleeing Armed Robbery: An assistant manager in Dayton, Ohio, was fired after fleeing the restaurant during an armed robbery; the company said it was because she violated company rules by being alone in the restaurant. [Consumerist]
Morimoto to Open Restaurant in Maui: The Iron Chef will open in Hyatt's luxury Andaz resort in Maui. [USA Today]
Todd English's Ex Reaches Plea Deal for Shoplifting: The woman English so famously left at the altar reached a plea deal for a shoplifting spree in 2009. [New York Post]
Photos of a Food Desert: Check out photos of Detroit's grocery stores, by photographer Noah Stephens. [Huffington Post]
Spago Gets $4M Facelift: Wolfgang Puck's Los Angeles restaurant was renovated for its 30th birthday. [Nation's Restaurant News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts