Anthony Bourdain's 'Mind of a Chef' Featuring April Bloomfield, Sean Brock
Recipe of the day
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
It's a given that Anthony Bourdain's The Mind of a Chef was renewed for season two, and the ZPZ Production show has just announced its lineup for the fall.
The first season focused on the life and travels of David Chang; this season executive producer Chris Collins taps Sean Brock and April Bloomfield, heading south and then east, Eater reports.
"With Sean we plow headfirst into his world of true Southern cuisine — from long lost seeds and crops in the lowlands of South Carolina to rice fields in Senegal," Collins said in a press release. "April is marching us from the Pacific Northwest to Birmingham, England, tracing culinary tradition, instinct and obsession — from cops to curries to clams." We can only hope there's plenty of butchering, alligator wrestling, and perhaps some pottery classes (word has it Bloomfield made her Salvation Taco bowls herself). Watch the teaser below and stay tuned for its premiere date in fall 2013.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts