Anthony Bourdain's 'Mind of a Chef' Featuring April Bloomfield, Sean Brock
Today on The Daily Meal
- Edward Lee Talks 'Mind of a Chef' Role and His Inspiration
- Anthony Bourdain's 'The Getaway' Promo Features Joel McHale, Aziz Ansari
- Ripert, Bourdain Delve Into Bourdain's Past, Talk About Paula Deen
- Anthony Bourdain's 'The Getaway,' Ilan Hall's 'Knife Fight' to Debut in September
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Munchies' Show Confirms He Doesn't Cook
It's a given that Anthony Bourdain's The Mind of a Chef was renewed for season two, and the ZPZ Production show has just announced its lineup for the fall.
The first season focused on the life and travels of David Chang; this season executive producer Chris Collins taps Sean Brock and April Bloomfield, heading south and then east, Eater reports.
"With Sean we plow headfirst into his world of true Southern cuisine — from long lost seeds and crops in the lowlands of South Carolina to rice fields in Senegal," Collins said in a press release. "April is marching us from the Pacific Northwest to Birmingham, England, tracing culinary tradition, instinct and obsession — from cops to curries to clams." We can only hope there's plenty of butchering, alligator wrestling, and perhaps some pottery classes (word has it Bloomfield made her Salvation Taco bowls herself). Watch the teaser below and stay tuned for its premiere date in fall 2013.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts