Bourdain's Book Line Announces 2013 Lineup
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
First up is Los Angeles food truck chef Roy Choi and his memoir slash cookbook Spaghetti Junction: Riding Shotgun with an L.A. Chef. The book will supposedly enlighten readers and explain "why only Los Angeles could have raised a boy like Roy, and why only a boy like Roy can show you what Southern California regional cooking looks, smells and tastes like."
Ecco has also picked up Prophets of Smoked Meat from Daniel Vaughn, of Full Custom Gospel BBQ, as well as a memoir from kickboxer Mark Miller (called Fight Shark). Makes sense, seeing as Bourdain's wife is all up in that Jiu-Jitsu scene.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts