Anthony Bourdain Feuds with 'Entitled' Critics and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Second-Largest Pork Distributor in America Comes Under Fire for Disturbing Animal Abuse
- Actually, That Waiter Doesn't Want You to Order Dessert
- Why Hungry People Want More Binder Clips
- Hidden Camera Catches College Student Spitting, Spraying Windex Into Roommates’ Food
- Why Do Chefs Wear Those Silly Hats?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Anthony Bourdain vs. World: Food critics Alan Richman and John Mariani were criticized by Bourdain, who called them and others "old, entitled critics;" now, Mariani has some fighting words for him. [Eater]
Data Linking Aspartame to Cancer Deemed Weak: A study that showed a possible link between diet soda and leukemia was not properly reviewed, and editors said the data was too weak to promote. [NPR]
Man Robs Chicken Restaurant... with a Samurai Sword: Police are still searching for the robber in Kansas City, Mo. [New York Daily News]
New Food Truck Areas Denied in Chicago: While the City Council signed off on 21 areas for food trucks in Chicago, others didn't make the cut. [Chicago Tribune]
Wolfgang Puck's Favorite Restaurants: Among his worldwide favorites? Spago, obviously. [Business Insider]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts