Anne Hathaway Celebrates Engagement with Vegan Cupcakes, and More
Recipe of the day
In light of a Giant victory, the week started off a little slow. But a few of our favorite famous faces made headlines for some food-related news, especially with cupcakes.
• Lindsay Lohan's dad recently applied for a job at Burger King as a way to help the Celebrity Rehab star "slowly assimilate back into society." [Daily Mail]
• Ellen DeGeneres responded to an anti-gay group of mothers with a little help from a pantless doughbouy. [TIME]
• During the Super Bowl weekend in Indiannapolis, funnyman David Arquette and a bunch of his buddies cruised around in a chicken-shaped limo. We're not kidding. [Twitter]
• Anne Hathaway celebrated her engagement to fiancé Adam Shulman with a little bit of vegan sweetness. [People]
• In other cupcake news, Betsey Johnson shelled out some trademark pink cupcakes for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. [The Daily Meal]
• The Giants toasted their Super Bowl victory with a pretty luxe bottle of champagne. [Wine Spectator]
• They may be the first children, but Malia and Sasha Obama are not allowed to "pig out" in the White House kitchen. [Us Weekly]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts