- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Anne Burrell's New York Restaurant and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Beer Consumption Down in Germany: Apparently beer consumption is down 1.8 percent (2.55 billion gallons) since last year. The world is ending. [AP]
Tru's Levitating Food: Chef Anthony Martin uses liquid nitrogen, a magnetic top, and quantum mechanical properties (we're just repeating science-y words) to make food levitate. Here's video proof. [Grub Street]
Tomato Deal: The U.S. and Mexico have agreed on cross-border trade for tomatoes, raising minimum sales price for Mexican tomatoes in the U.S. [NY Times]
Anne Burrell's Plans: Burrell is finally working on getting together a New York restaurant with an Italian slant. [Zagat]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts