- Alton Brown born (1962)
Andy Cohen Goes Fishing with Tom Colicchio
Recipe of the day
- George Foreman Now Has His Own Online Butcher Shop
- Former White House Chef, Nutrition Advisor Sam Kass Appointed NBC News Senior Food Analyst
- A Chat with New York Restaurant Entrepreneur Abraham Merchant
- Thomas Keller on the Simplicity of Good Hospitality and What Young Cooks Must Have to Succeed
- The Best Young Culinary Minds: Zagat’s 30 Under 30 List Is Released
In a particularly pop culture-centric episode of Reserve Channel's Hooked Up with Tom Colicchio, Bravo's Andy Cohen makes a guest appearance on Colicchio's fishing boat, following up Eddie Huang by talking pop culture, wearing leather chaps and a fishing vest, and telling us what we already knew: "Chefs are nuts and they are partiers."
Colicchio, though, doesn't take Cohen out to party, but to fish for striper and blue fish, where Cohen works those fishing muscles and makes Colicchio proud. Watch below as Cohen goes fishing in the New York harbor, gets super sassy as he defends staying up and waking up late (while Colicchio gets up at 5 a.m.), and chooses between Ellen and Oprah, Diddy and Jay-Z, and Will & Grace and Modern Family.
In related news, Spike Mendelsohn has launched his own web series over on Tasted, titled We're Drunk, Let's Eat. Sounds like every non-work-sponsored happy hour, ever.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts