Andy Cohen Goes Fishing with Tom Colicchio
Recipe of the day
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
In a particularly pop culture-centric episode of Reserve Channel's Hooked Up with Tom Colicchio, Bravo's Andy Cohen makes a guest appearance on Colicchio's fishing boat, following up Eddie Huang by talking pop culture, wearing leather chaps and a fishing vest, and telling us what we already knew: "Chefs are nuts and they are partiers."
Colicchio, though, doesn't take Cohen out to party, but to fish for striper and blue fish, where Cohen works those fishing muscles and makes Colicchio proud. Watch below as Cohen goes fishing in the New York harbor, gets super sassy as he defends staying up and waking up late (while Colicchio gets up at 5 a.m.), and chooses between Ellen and Oprah, Diddy and Jay-Z, and Will & Grace and Modern Family.
In related news, Spike Mendelsohn has launched his own web series over on Tasted, titled We're Drunk, Let's Eat. Sounds like every non-work-sponsored happy hour, ever.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts