Andy Cohen Goes Fishing with Tom Colicchio
Recipe of the day
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
- Here’s a Chrome Extension That Adds Guy Fieri to Everything You Look at on the Internet
In a particularly pop culture-centric episode of Reserve Channel's Hooked Up with Tom Colicchio, Bravo's Andy Cohen makes a guest appearance on Colicchio's fishing boat, following up Eddie Huang by talking pop culture, wearing leather chaps and a fishing vest, and telling us what we already knew: "Chefs are nuts and they are partiers."
Colicchio, though, doesn't take Cohen out to party, but to fish for striper and blue fish, where Cohen works those fishing muscles and makes Colicchio proud. Watch below as Cohen goes fishing in the New York harbor, gets super sassy as he defends staying up and waking up late (while Colicchio gets up at 5 a.m.), and chooses between Ellen and Oprah, Diddy and Jay-Z, and Will & Grace and Modern Family.
In related news, Spike Mendelsohn has launched his own web series over on Tasted, titled We're Drunk, Let's Eat. Sounds like every non-work-sponsored happy hour, ever.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts