America's Best Cities for Happy Hour
Where should you go for happy hour?
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- McDonald’s to Start Using Breathalyzer Tests to Keep Out Drunks
- Female Comedian Finds Two-Way Mirror in Bar Bathroom
- Can You Guess Which States Drink the Hardest?
- Angry Orchard Opens Research Center in the Hudson River Valley with a Cidery Open to the Public
- Pinot in the City Showcases Willamette Valley’s Delicious Wares
In the midst of a long and stressful work week, many Americans find respite in casual drinks with coworkers. Not only can ‘happy hour’ take the edge off, but socializing with coworkers after office hours can lead to improved team collaboration, productivity and organization.
Drawing from GoTime’s database of over 25,000 happy hour listings in over 60 cities nationwide, Khadavi made his selections based upon a city’s total number of happy hours, quality, variety and density of happy hours as well as prevalence of drinking in the local culture and user ratings from GoTime’s website and mobile app.
So, which cities offer the best happy hour scene? Click here to find out!
By Paul Toscano
More From CNBC:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts