America's Best Cities for Happy Hour
Where should you go for happy hour?
Recipe of the day
- Pepsi Takes Number 2 Spot in American’s Favorite Soft Drinks, Beating Diet Coke
- Jamba Juice Settles in Lawsuit Against ‘All Natural’ Claim, but Won’t Pay Damages
- John Besh Foundation, Great Raft Brewing Announce ‘Provisions and Traditions’ Beer Collaboration
- Not a Joke: Mountain Dew Is Making Craft Soda Made with Real Sugar
- Third Annual ‘Just One Shift’ Campaign to Fight Global Water Crisis Returns March 16
In the midst of a long and stressful work week, many Americans find respite in casual drinks with coworkers. Not only can ‘happy hour’ take the edge off, but socializing with coworkers after office hours can lead to improved team collaboration, productivity and organization.
Drawing from GoTime’s database of over 25,000 happy hour listings in over 60 cities nationwide, Khadavi made his selections based upon a city’s total number of happy hours, quality, variety and density of happy hours as well as prevalence of drinking in the local culture and user ratings from GoTime’s website and mobile app.
So, which cities offer the best happy hour scene? Click here to find out!
By Paul Toscano
More From CNBC:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts