- M.F.K. Fisher born (1908)
America's Best Cities for Happy Hour
Where should you go for happy hour?
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Supervisor Goes on Heated Rant Over Cookie Straw
- New York City Man Throws Milk at Women in Subway Station Who Were Taking Selfies
- Woman Arrested for Spiking Family’s Milk With Foot Shavings
- Keurig Is Bringing Back the My K-Cup Option, Admits Restricting Pods for Keurig 2.0 Was Wrong
- Bowing to Pressure, Starbucks Moves Sourcing of Ethos Water Outside of Drought-Stricken California
In the midst of a long and stressful work week, many Americans find respite in casual drinks with coworkers. Not only can ‘happy hour’ take the edge off, but socializing with coworkers after office hours can lead to improved team collaboration, productivity and organization.
Drawing from GoTime’s database of over 25,000 happy hour listings in over 60 cities nationwide, Khadavi made his selections based upon a city’s total number of happy hours, quality, variety and density of happy hours as well as prevalence of drinking in the local culture and user ratings from GoTime’s website and mobile app.
So, which cities offer the best happy hour scene? Click here to find out!
By Paul Toscano
More From CNBC:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts