Alton Brown Tour to Hit Kansas City
Today on The Daily Meal
- Catch Alton Brown Live on His Edible Inevitable Tour 2014
- Alton Brown Live Tour Tickets On Sale This Friday
- Stadium Food Power Rankings: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns
- Kansas Clean Distilled Whiskey Kicks the Brown Out of Brown Spirits
- Alton Brown Launches Cook Smart, a 'Good Eats'-esque Series
Alton Brown, TV host and personality, is bringing his “Edible Inevitable” tour to Kansas City in early 2014, the Kansas City Star reports. This is the first time the James Beard Award-winning host is bringing a full stage show to the city.
The show will feature stand-up comedy, live music, and interactive cooking demonstrations. The event page warns that “ponchos will be involved.” The show will also offer an interactive elemtn in which audience members will have the opportunity to act with Brown on stage.
Tickets go on sale Friday, August 2 for the show. Brown is known for his precise approach to cooking, and has appeared on other Food Network shows besides his own, like “Food Network Star” and “Iron Chef America.”
The show will be on Friday, July 31, 2014 and all ages are welcomed. The event will be at The Midland by AMC. For more information about the event and ticket sales, visit event page on The Midland’s website.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts