Airline Gets Michelin-Starred Chef and More News
Recipe of the day
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Wawa
- Mind Over Meal: Are Comfort Foods Really Comforting?
- Study Says 61 Percent of Our Grocery Purchases Are Highly Processed Foods
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Qatar Airways Gets Indian Michelin-Starred Chef: Vineet Bhatia, India's only two-star Michelin chef, will join chef Nobu Matsuhisa and others to create dishes for the airline. [New York Daily News]
Chain Restaurants Serve More Beverages: The "beverage-only" hours between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. are attracting more customers. [TIME]
Food Makers Use Games for Kids: A surge of mobile apps and games, aimed at kids, has some concerned about kids' exposure to food ads. [WSJ]
Restaurant Owner Sued for Backing Out of Gay Wedding: The owner of the New York City restaurant Amber Village was taken to court for refusing a couple who had secured a reservation for a wedding. [New York Daily News]
Kids Eat Vegetables with Funny Names: Who wouldn't want to eat "X-Ray Vision Carrots," "Power Punch Broccoli," and "Silly Dilly Green Beans"? [Huffington Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts