The Adorably Sweet Valentine’s Day Treats Guide
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
No matter your age—getting something sweet on Valentine’s Day is rather—er, sweet, isn’t it?
You can take a positive or negative stance on the day, we don’t care your preference, but indulging yourself or someone else in a little treat on one of the biggest candy holidays of the year is practically mandatory!
Think about it—when we were younger, we spent hours creating the perfect Valentine from crayons and construction paper and when you were a teenager—getting flowers or candy from your special someone was kind of a big deal.
Even now—we don’t really mind getting a special delivery to our office on February 14, whether it be a bouquet of our favorite blooms or a heaping box of cupcakes or macarons.
If you’re looking to bring your Valentine’s A-Game this year, we’ve compiled quite a guide of sweets and treats that will make even the most fickle of friends and family melt at the gesture.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts