- Ray "McDonald's" Kroc born (1902)
Shake Shack Opens Online Shop
Recipe of the day
- Settlers Inn: A Poconos Retreat with a World-Class Chef
- Feinstein’s/ 54 Below: A Rollicking Good Time Below Studio 54
- McDonald’s Revamps Its Build-Your-Own-Burger Program After Finding It ‘Did Not Resonate with Consumers’
- OpenTable Will Soon Charge Upwards of $100 to Guarantee a Seat at Popular Dining Spots
- The 25 Best Cheeseburgers in America
This week Shake Shack launched its first-ever online shop, so now people can buy Shake Shack-themed T-shirts, hats, baby clothes, and gift cards without having to leave the house.
The online store at shop.shakeshack.com has all the T-shirts and gear for sale in individual Shake Shacks, so there are T-shirts for Shake Shack Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, etc. Shake Shack also says it plans to offer limited-edition collaboration products in the future, and those will likely be available at the online store exclusively.
A company spokesperson said all the products in the shop were designed to be eco-friendly.
“All of the products in the shop are made from organic cotton and/or post-consumer P.E.T. recycled polyester,” he said. “Plus, all of our Adult and Youth Tees are certified under the OEKO-TEX Standard 100, a globally recognized testing and certification system that ensures textiles are free of harmful chemicals and other potentially dangerous substances.”
As the shop opened during the holidays, there’s also a special gift card promotion going on. While supplies last, anyone who buys a $25+ gift card, either online or in stores, will get a free wood “Shake Shack” snowman ornament, which is also available without purchase for $9.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts