9 Ready-Made Super Bowl Appetizers Worth Serving
Set it and forget it with these easy appetizers.
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
If you are hosting Super Bowl Sunday this year, you should know that you have a long Sunday ahead of you. Not that spending quality time with your friends as you cheer on your favorite team isn’t a blast, but hosting a house full of crazed fans isn’t a task to take lightly. The Super Bowl staples involve a ton of delicious comfort food, but the key word to focus on here is ton. As a football fan, we assume you want to spend a majority of the day in front of the TV rather than in the kitchen. So self proclaimed food lovers we are going to give you a pass: we officially give you permission to use frozen food.
Click here for the 9 Ready-Made Superbowl Appetizers Worth Serving (Slideshow)
Believe it or not, frozen appetizers can be a very satisfying treat to hungry guests and keep you out of the kitchen on game-day. Now, we aren’t saying every dish at your party should be frozen, but these little aside appetizers can really help you enjoy your festivities.
For instance, pouring a bag of Tyson’s popcorn chicken on a pan to cook is a lot easier (and cheaper) than serving and elaborate second meat dish for your guests. Cutting corners with bar food favorites like mozzarella sticks and pigs in a blanket is perfectly acceptable for events like Super Bowl Sunday. Remember: fun not fancy!
To find out what other easy made appetizers can make your game-day a success, check out our slideshow
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts