9 Menus for Cold-Weather Entertaining
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
There is no better way to beat the winter blues than to invite your friends over for a hearty, delicious meal and good conversation. To lift your spirits, we've put together a list of our nine favorite menus that are perfect to serve guests when the weather is cold.
Relax after the work week with cocktails and one-bite appetizers that are delicious and easy to prepare, or host a dinner party featuring aromatic dishes that will transport you to the souks of Morocco. If you’ve spent the afternoon outside in the cold, invite friends in for a meal of decadent braised short ribs and velvety hot chocolate — or, if you’re feeling lazy, we've got the perfect brunch menu for two to enjoy at home in your pajamas.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts