- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
9 Menus for Cold-Weather Entertaining
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- An Over-the-Top Burger Bar for Your Labor Day Party
- Let Your Slow Cooker Do the Work While You Enjoy Your Guests:10 Hands-Off Recipes
- Beyond S'mores: 10 Toasted Marshmallow Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
- Foods Your Guests Will Obsess Over
- Brunch: Ruining Lunch or a Great Excuse to Start Drinking Early on a Sunday?
There is no better way to beat the winter blues than to invite your friends over for a hearty, delicious meal and good conversation. To lift your spirits, we've put together a list of our nine favorite menus that are perfect to serve guests when the weather is cold.
Relax after the work week with cocktails and one-bite appetizers that are delicious and easy to prepare, or host a dinner party featuring aromatic dishes that will transport you to the souks of Morocco. If you’ve spent the afternoon outside in the cold, invite friends in for a meal of decadent braised short ribs and velvety hot chocolate — or, if you’re feeling lazy, we've got the perfect brunch menu for two to enjoy at home in your pajamas.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts