9 Low-Calorie, 'Light' Craft Beers for Summer
Don't sacrifice craft beers for light beers: low-calorie craft beers for summer.
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
With Memorial Day behind us, it's officially the start of summer! And we've definitely waited long enough for the warmest season's arrival. What we haven't really been waiting for, though, is swimsuit season — which goes hand-in-hand with summer.
So we started thinking about those swimsuits and realized that maybe we need to rethink our diet options — specifically the beer we're drinking that might be contributing to our bellies. But there's good news. We don't have to settle for that bottle of Michelob Ultra Light to find somewhat healthy beer.
We picked our nine favorite low-ish-calorie and healthy-ish craft brews. These are all very tasty and we think they're worth just a couple of extra calories. Maybe just cut out dessert instead. Click ahead to find our summer "light" beer picks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts