- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
9 Low-Calorie, 'Light' Craft Beers for Summer
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 4 Ways to Avoid Being ‘That Guy’ at the Bar
- Truck Carrying 90,000 Beer Bottles Crashes Near Highway 101
- 5 Things That Happen When You Go Out Drinking with Your Best Friend
- The 10 Best IPAs From the 10 Best Craft Breweries in America
- You Can Stop Freaking Out: A Worldwide Beer Crisis Is Not Imminent, Say Hops Farmers
With Memorial Day in our sights, it's officially time to start preparing for summer! And we've definitely waited long enough for the warmest season's arrival. What we haven't really been waiting for, though, is swimsuit season — which goes hand-in-hand with summer.
So we started thinking about those swimsuits and realized that maybe we need to rethink our diet options — specifically the beer we're drinking that might be contributing to our bellies. But there's good news. We don't have to settle for that bottle of Michelob Ultra Light to find somewhat healthy beer.
We picked our nine favorite low-ish-calorie and healthy-ish craft brews. These are all very tasty and we think they're worth just a couple of extra calories. Maybe just cut out dessert instead. Click ahead to find our summer "light" beer picks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts