9 Low-Calorie, 'Light' Craft Beers for Summer
Don't sacrifice craft beers for light beers: low-calorie craft beers for summer.
Recipe of the day
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
- 8 Best Beers to Drink This Spring
- Best Beers to Drink While You Watch the Super Bowl This Year
- Lagunitas Drops IPA Label Lawsuit Against Sierra Nevada after Social Media Backlash
With Memorial Day behind us, it's officially the start of summer! And we've definitely waited long enough for the warmest season's arrival. What we haven't really been waiting for, though, is swimsuit season — which goes hand-in-hand with summer.
So we started thinking about those swimsuits and realized that maybe we need to rethink our diet options — specifically the beer we're drinking that might be contributing to our bellies. But there's good news. We don't have to settle for that bottle of Michelob Ultra Light to find somewhat healthy beer.
We picked our nine favorite low-ish-calorie and healthy-ish craft brews. These are all very tasty and we think they're worth just a couple of extra calories. Maybe just cut out dessert instead. Click ahead to find our summer "light" beer picks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts